Product designer aka UX/UI Designer.
My mission: to help people tell their stories and help providers focus on the work they love through thoughtful UX design, localisation data analysis and marketing research.
2019 – Present
- Adopt a ‘user first’ approach using research and data to define a user-centric approach to RiM designs.
- Combine data and research to develop a deep understanding of our users and communicate their needs to all stakeholders
- Translate ideas into user flows, mock-ups, wireframes, target customer personas, and customer journey maps and work with Engineering to make these ideas a reality.
- Provide guidance and advice to strategic plans, recommending best practices delivering an outstanding user-centric design.
- Make strategic and user-experience decisions related to core functions and features as well as new product offerings
2017 – Present
Founder and City Leader of Ladies that UX Dublin
The Dublin group is part of the global collaborative community of Ladies that UX and is a space for women in the User Experience community to share, collaborate, network and build their UX skills needed for professional advancement.
I am responsible for:
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences talks and workshops.
Schedule speakers and participants.
- Collaborate with sponsors and other chapters, and own development of collateral including product data sheets, website, sales enablement materials and other marketing collateral that help tell the Ladies that UX product story.
Build and manage an evolving suite of resources for current and prospective users, including guides, webinars, landing pages, media assets, and more.
Dublin Institute of Technology
BSc Degree in Digital Technology and Design (with Distinction)
Where to contact me