Design for social change in order to help people tell their stories and help providers focus on the work they love through thoughtful UI/UX design, localisation, and marketing research.
UI designer who uses Sketch most of the times but Figma and Adobe XD are good friends.
WordPress development and customisation in HTML and CSS
Git knowledge for versioning
I facilitate events, workshops and mentorship programs for women in tech, especially in UX. I am a woman in tech leader and avid promoter of equal pay.
I am somewhere at the intersection of service design and product thinking.
My initial background was in hospitality where I worked for cruise ships and travelled 66 countries in my mid twenties and then there is a second phase and a second degree that is related to tech and this all happened when I immigrated to Ireland.
Nana korobi ya oki
I bring passion and dedication to my work:
- Helping global organizations expand into new markets.
- Guiding businesses to get seriously strategic about service design.
- Guiding businesses to get seriously strategic about inclusion and diversity in technology.
MORE ABOUT ME
- Nomination for Digital Leader of the year 2018 through Women in IT awards, November 2018.
- Interview for the DailySlog, a community for all women in the workplace to discuss, debate and take inspiration from the daily challenges and joys we experience in our careers, link: What is Blockchain anyway?
- Dublin Tech Summit interview: Girls in Tech creative director Luana Cavalcanti
- Ladies That UX on women in design and diversity
- The Top 20 Marketing Influencers in LATAM
- Ten Brazilians Outside Brazil on Being Brazilian
Under construction. Please get in touch if you want a full demo of my portfolio.
BackOffice webapp for Airlines
Giving microservices a design validated by research and powered by a design system
Designing for Blockchain
From documenting an existing Design library into InVision DSM to creating prototypes and usability report
Service designer specialising in UX/UI, Diversity and Inclusion Facilitation
- Visual design (UI): Sketch, sometimes Figma;
- UX Design Foundation;
- UX Research Foundation;
- Jira knowledge from creation of backlogs and sprints;
- HTML/CSS for WordPress and Webflow theme customisation;
- Event facilitation and organisation;
- Native Portuguese speaker, proficient in English and Spanish.
- March’2020: MA in UX and Interaction Design / Seminar series: ”A career in UX”.
- October’ 2018: Hosted by 3rd Blockchain for Finance Conference, Europe Panel about “Lunch & learn: Diversify your investment portfolio, how are you managing your talent risks?”
- August’ 2018: Hosted by Ladies that UX Dublin at Workday,Dublin – ” Accessiblity in UX”
- August’ 2018: Hosted by Women in Blockchain Meetup – “Design Principles for Blockchain”
- July’ 2018: Hosted by Google Developers Dublin – “Principles of design for Blockchain”
- May’ 2018: Hosted by Workday – Women in Tech Summit 2018 – Panel about my experience as a female leader in Tech.
- May’ 2018: Hosted by CodePlus –CodePlus, a project to attract female secondary school students into CS – Panel about my experience working in the tech sector.
- November’ 2017: Hosted by ESPC 2017 – European Sharepoint – Intro talk about Girls in Tech Dublin.
- October’ 2017: Hosted by 404event in Dublin – Intro talk about Ladies that UX in Dublin.
- April ’2016: Hosted by Codess / Microsoft – Future of Cloud computing Modern Design UX.
- Feb ’2016: Hosted by Women Who Code – Talk and interactive session about UX.
2016 - 2017 Started career in Design. Graduated from Dublin Institute of Technology. BSc Degree in Digital Technology and Design (with Distinction). Launched Ladies that UX Dublin.
2018 - 2019 Gained experience from working with WaytoB to TradeIX (fintech).
2020 - Building my side hustle, RemoteShe, expanding Ladies that UX Dublin and working for RiM while validating RemoteShe.co
If you’re woman who work remotely. Get updates on my remote work and much more!