+ March’ 19: Hosted by Global Diversity CFP Day at Zendesk Ireland. Panel about: ”How do you plan your tech talk”
+ October’ 18: Hosted by 3rd Blockchain for Finance Conference, Europe. Panel abou:t “Lunch & learn: Diversify your investment portfolio, how are you managing your talent risks?”
+ August’ 18: Hosted by Ladies that UX Dublin at Workday,Dublin – ” Accessiblity in UX”
+ August’ 18: Hosted by Women in Blockchain Meetup – “Design Principles for Blockchain”
+ July’ 18: Hosted by Google Developers Dublin – “Principles of design for Blockchain”
+ May’ 18: Hosted by Workday – Women in Tech Summit 2018 – Panel about my experience as a female leader in Tech.
+ May’ 18: Hosted by CodePlus –CodePlus, a project to attract female secondary school students into CS – Panel about my experience working in the tech sector.
+ November’ 17: Hosted by ESPC17 – European Sharepoint – Intro talk about Girls in Tech Dublin.
+ October’ 17: Hosted by 404event in Dublin – Intro talk about Ladies that UX in Dublin.
+ April ’16: Hosted by Codess / Microsoft – Future of Cloud computing Modern Design UX.
+ Feb ’16: Hosted by Women Who Code – Talk and interactive session about UX.
- Nomination for Digital Leader of the year 2018 through Women in IT awards, November 2018.
- Interview for the DailySlog, a community for all women in the workplace to discuss, debate and take inspiration from the daily challenges and joys we experience in our careers, link: What is Blockchain anyway?
- Dublin Tech Summit interview: Girls in Tech creative director Luana Cavalcanti
- Ladies That UX on women in design and diversity
- The Top 20 Marketing Influencers in LATAM
- Ten Brazilians Outside Brazil on Being Brazilian
UX / UI Designer
I am a User Experience (UX) and UI Designer and I also call myself a Marketing Designer because I am a strategist, and creative problem-solver with a background in marketing and localisation. I’m currently working with an agency based in Dublin, designing websites and apps.
My mission: to help people tell their stories and help providers focus on the work they love through thoughtful UX design & research (marketing research included) and close collaboration with fun, talented people.
I am also a woman in tech advocate. As a woman and a minority, I’m really passionate about closing the gaps in the workplace so I started coaching to help individuals put their best foot forward in their careers and that’s one the reasons that I am the founder of Ladies that UX Dublin.
More about me: